Amongst the chaos of Thanksgiving prepping, catching up with family, and stuffing our pretty faces, I wanted to take a few minutes to wish you a very happy and safe Thanksgiving. This year I’m particularly thankful for a few of things, including:
- YOU! I’m so thankful to have such loyal followers who love reading my content everyday. I couldn’t do it without you. Thank you for being part of my blog for all these years, it makes me so happy to see you get inspired by this website. I will keep creating great content for your enjoyment and inspiration. You’re amazing!
- I’m thankful for my health, which is something taken for granted everyday. Not many of you know, but about a month ago now, I was involved in a bad car accident, air bags deployed and my car was totaled due to someone running a stop sign. Although it could have been an ugly scene, this very unfortunate circumstance turned out to be pretty fortunate at the end. I, as well as other driver, walked out of there with minimal injuries. This year I’m particularly thankful for that, I feel so blessed to be able to wake up healthy to a new day
- Andddd I’m REALLY thankful for all the amazing sales kicking off this week. Thanksgiving means that there’s almost a month until Christmas – we are in full on holiday mode! And to make your shopping experience the best yet, keep your eye out a new blog post coming this Saturday. Let me explain:
I will be sharing the best of the best sales happening this weekend so YOU can take full advantage, spoil yourself a little, and maybe get some holiday shopping done 😉 Here are some goodies going on now:
- Abercrombie & Fitch // Entire Store 50% Off – Online Only!
- Ann Taylor // 50% off Sitewide and In Store
- ASOS // 20% off Sitewide and In Store code: GOGOGO
- Shopbop //25% off
- Net A Porter // up to 50% off
That being said, I hope you enjoy your turkey, family, and a good piece of pie 😉 I’ll be checking back in with you on Saturday with a full list of CYBER WEEK SALES!
Until then- Happy Thanksgiving!